WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a type of file that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST
According to the entity that manages the cookies we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the time that the cookie remains active on the terminal equipment we will have:
- Session cookies: These allow data to be collected and stored while the user accesses a web page. They are used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service during the user’s current session.
- Persistent cookies: In this case, the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
Lastly, depending on their purpose, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These allow browsing through a website and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, identifying the session, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making a registration request, using security elements during browsing or sharing content via social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain customisations, such as the language or type of browser used to access the service.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of website users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the management of advertising spaces by storing information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
WHICH COOKIES REBELSGAMING.GG USES
We explain below what type of cookies we use on our website and for what purpose:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These are technical and customisation cookies that are essential for browsing the website, facilitating the user’s use of features or tools such as, for example, identifying a session, accessing restricted content, remembering the contents of the shopping cart, carrying out the purchase process or the user’s language settings. Without these cookies many of these functionalities would be disabled.
In this case we use third-party cookies, in this case those provided by Google Analytics, a web traffic analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
HOW YOU CAN MANAGE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES
Through your browser options you can allow or block cookies to be installed on your computer, or even delete cookies already installed.
If you block rebelsgaming.gg cookies on your computer, you may not be able to access some services or your browsing experience may not be adequate.
We provide links below with information on how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
At rebelsgaming.gg we care about your security and we do not store any data about our users, unless they have registered voluntarily in order to purchase products and access the services we offer or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.
By browsing and continuing on our website you are indicating that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.